The unique strength-too-weight properties of the RSG 3-D Panel has allowed engineers and architects to solve specialty needs.
- Shelter buildings (freestanding and within buildings) can be constructed economically and beyond safety requirements
- Telecom “base stations” housing critical equipment have used the RSG 3-D Panel envelope in several countries (5,000+ units)
- Walls & Freeway Sound Barriers use RSG 3-D for its strength, efficiency to build and sound attenuation
- US Department of Defense has used RSG 3-D and the Panel has achieved NATO ballistics ratings
Tornado and Hurricane travel similar paths every season. These disaster-prone areas need shelters that comply with FEMA requirements. These are described extensively on reports FEMA P-361 and FEMA P-320.
RSG 3-D Panel can create a FEMA-compliant shelter of any size and configuration.
No natural disaster (Hurricane, Tornado, Earthquake or Fire) has ever destroyed a RSG 3-D Panel structure. Invest in your family’s safety.
RSG 3-D Panel has been widely used in several countries to manufacture telecommunication buildings, sited at the base of cell towers.
Major international companies, such as AT&T, Verizon, and Movistar have recognized the advantages provided by RSG 3-D.
- EXTREME WIND RESISTANCE
- DURABILITY AND ZERO MAINTENANCE
- BALLISTIC RESISTANCE
- LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS (allowing cost-effective deployment)
Privacy, security and sound reduction needs are ubiquitous. RSG 3-D Panel is seen as the modern, sustainable and resilient approach to these issues. RSG’s Wall System is faster to deploy (less community disruption), lighter (therefore easier to transport and saving materials), and provides a wide range of design approaches. Some wall pre-assembly may be done in our factory ( see below ).